- The main benefit of this website is to encourage knowledgeable case evaluation and case referral where appropriate.
- No lawyer who may review your case circumstances and respond to you will have paid for the priviledge.
- This website is not a paid advertisement.
- There is no fee for a case review should you select this option.
- Cases are accepted strictly on a contingency basis (i.e. no recovery-no fee).
- Costs and expenses of litigation are generally advanced by a lawfirm and reimbursed upon successful conclusion of the case. Unless otherwise specified in a written fee agreement due to circumstances present in a particular case, clients are not charged fees or expenses of litigation in the event of no financial recovery
- All case details are held in strict confidence. Only lawyers or their staff wil be privy to this info in order to preserve the attorney/client priviledge. This remains true for both accepted and declined cases.
Please do not consider anything contained on this website legal (or medical) advice to you for your particular case. Also, to avoid any potential confusion, understand that an attorney/client relationship is not intended to be formed in the absence of a written retainer agreement signed by both you and the attorney. There are many contributors to the website you are viewing. The attorney principally responsible for its content is Paul Levin, Esq. licensed by the State of Connecticut and admitted to the federal bar (Eastern district of New York). Attorneys admitted in other jurisdictions with a particular interest in this area of law may be asked to review your potential case and respond to you directly. Law Offices Of Paul Levin. 40 Russ Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06106